We’re committed to protecting your information
Learn more here
Effective: January 1, 2020
Cytellix Corporation (cytellix.com), is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring you have a positive experience on our website and in using our services.
For information about the choices we offer in connection with our information practices, please see “Your Choices” below.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, update your profile, post a review, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form or survey, participate in a contest or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect about you include your name, password, email address, social media user names and handles, postal address, phone number, gender, interests, preferences, photos, product reviews, fit information, payment information and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you use our Services, we automatically collect certain information, including:
- Transaction Information: We collect information in connection with each transaction you engage in via the Services, including product details, purchase price, and other transaction details.
- Log Information: In some services, we collect log information in connection with your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the pages you may visit.
- Device Information We collect information about the mobile and workstation device you use to access our mobile apps, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We may collect precise location of your mobile device or workstation via our monitoring apps in accordance with the services performed by Cytellix. We may also collect the approximate location of your device based the device’s IP address.
- Stored Information: We do not access any stored information on devices that are not authorized or defined by the Cytellix services
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We do not use various technologies to collect information from the computer or device you use to access our Services, including cookies and web beacons.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources. For example, we may collect information about your company or users from other tools enabled within our products, and from social networks in accordance with their authorization procedures.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including services enabled by our products;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events and other news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent and illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Cytellix and others;
- Personalize our Services, including by providing information, content or features we think will be of interest to you;
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information is collected.
Sharing of Information
- With third parties with whom you consent to such disclosure;
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information in connection with services they perform for us and who are subject to contractual obligations regarding their use of the information;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Cytellix or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Cytellix assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information.
Social Sharing Features
The Services do not offer any Social Sharing Features. Any future Social Sharing Features would include an “opt-in” feature for the use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
We use reasonable security measures designed to protect information about you from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Analytics Services Provided by Others
We may also work with other websites or platforms (such as Facebook) to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign. Please refer to the settings of those other websites or platforms for information about any choices they offer in connection with the delivery of interest-based ads.
Transfer of Information Within the U.S. and to Other Countries
Cytellix is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information within the United States. In addition, by using our Services, your information may migrate outside the United States by the publishers of the products and services we utilize within our Services where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local and/or U.S. law.
You may update the online account information you provide to us by logging into your online account. This information should update across the online accounts you use to access the Services.
California “Shine the Light” Disclosure
As described above, we may share information with third parties with whom we contract services if you consent to such disclosure.
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. Under the law, a business must either provide this information or permit California residents to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing. We qualify for this alternative option by only sharing information when you have opted in to such sharing.
If you initially consent to our collection of precise location information via our Services, you should be able to stop the collection of this information by changing the preferences on your devices. If you do so, you may be preventing proper cyber security monitoring capabilities.
Revoking Other Mobile App Permissions
Your mobile device operating system may provide you with the ability to discontinue our access to the information described in the “Stored Information” section of this policy via our mobile apps.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from one of our Services by following the instructions in those emails or by changing the preferences through your online account with each Service. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or services or our ongoing business relations.
You may opt out of receiving promotional calls from us by letting us know during one of those calls, by changing the preferences through your online account with each Service, or by sending an email to [email protected] with the subject line “opt out to calls”.
Mobile Push Notifications
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
California Privacy Rights
This section provides additional details about the personal information we collect about California consumers and the rights afforded to them under the California Consumer Privacy Act or “CCPA.”
Subject to certain limitations, the CCPA provides California consumers the right to request to know more details about the categories or specific pieces of personal information we collect, to delete their personal information, to opt out of any “sales” that may be occurring, and to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
In the last 12 months, we collected the following categories of personal information: identifiers (such as name and contact information), characteristics of protected classifications (such as age and gender), commercial information (such as products purchased), internet or other electronic network activity information (such as browsing behavior), geolocation data, electronic, visual or similar information (such as profile information or customer support call information), and inferences we make (such as preferred activities). For more details about the personal information we collect, including the categories of sources, please see the “Collection of Information” section above. We collect this information for the business and commercial purposes described in the “Use of Information” section above. We share this information with the categories of third parties described in the “Sharing of Information” section above.
Cytellix does not “sell” the personal information we collect (and will not sell it in the future without providing a right to opt out). Please note that we do use third-party products to analyze information purposes as further described in the “Analytics Services Provided by Others” section above.
Cytellix will honor California’s new privacy rights throughout the United States.
California has enacted a landmark privacy law, known as the California Consumer Privacy Act, or CCPA, which went into effect on Jan. 1, 2020.
Under CCPA, companies must be transparent about data collection and use, and provide people with the option to prevent their personal information from being sold. Exactly what will be required under CCPA to accomplish these goals is still developing. We’re carefully monitoring developments around this legislation, and constructively engaging with our customers and partners throughout this process. Cytellix will make the adjustments needed to provide effective transparency and control under CCPA to all people in the U.S.A.
California consumers may make a rights request by visiting this link: [email protected] , we will require that you provide additional information in order to verify your request.